Alhamdulillah,all praise is for Allah for the good health although I'm quite busy nowadays,handling my junior at school for their Foot Drill Competition which will be held in April,also,I will assist my Scout Leaders in the Patrol Leader Course as Assistant Quartersmaster! Haha I have a long history as a Quartersmaster :P a good experience actually,now I'm already a Rover Scout so it's my duty to give my service to the School Administrator and toward my community.
Being a Scout is a wonderful experience that you won't get anywhere,you can meet many new friends,you can learn a lot of new skills,and the most important thing is,you can learn how to appreciate things the way they are.I've been active in Scout since Elementary School as 'Pengakap Kanak-kanak' or Cub Scout in English.We learn how to survive in the nature,trying your best not miss your home (that was me actually :P)
and new cheers and campfire song.The first time I heard Lord Baden-Powell name,I was like 'Who is this man?' and when my Scout Leader told me that he is the one that founded the Scout movement,how he tricked the enemy in the war,and how he conduct the first Scout Camp located in Brownsea Island,I was astonished! Then I decided to join Scout Movement.
Yeah! Here I am now! A Rover Scout :) I hope to serve well in my community and I wished to learn more in the future because learning process never ends,Three Cheers for Lord BP for giving us to experience great things in our lives! Hip hip hurray!
P/s : Haha saja nak kecek ore putih....dilanda demam BI,ntah betul ntah tidak 'grammar' tu,hantam sajalah...janji ada keberanian :)
No comments:
Post a Comment